Tuesday, December 29, 2015
REVIEW: Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Highlighter Posted at 8:31 AM 0 comments (+)

I've recently gotten really into having a strong on point highlight lately, and dove head first into the best products for that out there right now—Becca Highlighters! I've been using both the Pearl and Opal highlights absolutely falling in love with the both of them. However, depending on the look I'm going for, Pearl can be a little too white and bright whereas Opal can add a little bit too much color to my cheeks. So I went on a small hunt for Jaclyn Hill's collaboration highlight with Becca as it seems to be sold out most everywhere around me and hit jackpot.

If I had to think up of my perfect highlight, this would most certainly be it. It's good for a natural look, or a full blown glam look. It's slightly golden peach but doesn't add so much color to my face that it's not versatile and wearable for every occasion. The formula is finely milled and creamy and makes for an absolutely perfect application. This highlight gives an absolutely stunning glow to your cheek bones, bridge of your nose, above your brows, your cupid's bow, and any area that you want to pop! When I wear this highlight I receive back to back compliments and it's an amazing feeling.

Becca and Jaclyn Hill did a wonderful job on this product. It truly saddens me that this highlight is limited edition. As soon as I'm able, I plan on going out and buying a couple more just to stock up. I'd hope that one day Becca Cosmetics could make this a permanent product in their line, or maybe come up with a really close color because this is hands down my favorite makeup product right now.

Where this is sold: Sephora (In stores and online)

Formula: 5/5

Appearance: 5/5

Staying power: 4/5

Other points: Highly pigmented, natural appearance or full glam appearance, versatile, good for most skin tones

Overall rating: 5/5

Labels: , , , , , ,

CREEPYTEA
Well, hello there! I'm Tiffany. I'm a 22 year old girl that happens to do a lot of online shopping and loves to try new things and work on fun small projects, so this is my place to share all of that with you!

For any inquiries in regards to sponsorship, reviews, affiliation, etc. feel free to email me at creepytea@yahoo.com


You can click on any of the above icons to connect with me! If you've got any video requests, feel free to contact me on either of them.
Labels
Stores & Discounts

Scentbird is a monthly subscription where you
can receive a 30-day supply fragrance of your
choice every month to your door. Choose from hundreds of top designer fragrances. Try a
new scent before committing to spending top
dollar for a full bottle. Click the banner above
for a free month.



Tokitti's Shop is a place for all of your cute
needs. From adorable stationary, authentic popular Japanese plush, to delicious Japanese snacks all at great prices. Fast shipping and wonderful customer service will keep you
coming back.


Your source for authentic Japanese products
and anime merchandise with worldwide
shipping. With many categories to choose from
and constant discounts and promotion, this is
a shop you need to give a visit to. Click the
banner to receive $5 off.

FAQ
If you have a question for me, please send it to
me here and I will answer as soon as possible.

Q: Where did you buy (item) in this (video/post)?
A: I always leave the store name and link as well as any social media for the store in the post or video description.

Q: Was (video/post) a sponsored review? Do you get paid for it?
A: If it's a sponsored review I will make it known
in some way. I am more than likely not being paid, but rather benefiting in other ways. However, whether or not a review is sponsored will never affect my opinions or statements about the store
or product. If it's a sponsored review, that means i've purchased from the store or purchased the item before and enjoyed my experience to be comfortable enough recommending it/them to others.

Q: Do you take requests or suggestions for videos?
A: Of course! If you've got a suggestion for me then you can let me know by contacting me on
any of my social networks, which you can find above (the pink icons).
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.